How are the packages shipped?
- We usually ship items via the United States Postal Service (USPS). By default, all items are shipped without insurance or tracking information, additional shipping fees apply for these extra services if requested.
How much is shipping?
- For items shipped within the United States, the shipping charges are built into the cost of the item and no additional S&H fees apply. International shipments will usually have to pay an additional fee to cover the extra expense of postage.
How long does it take for a package to arrive?
- At best, I can only provide an estimate once the package is mailed. We are not in control of when the package is delivered.
What forms of payment are acceptable?
- Online payment using PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Under special circumstances, money orders may also be accepted, contact us for more information.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do offer some items that can be shipped internationally. International shipments usually incur an additional shipping fee. Items available for international shipment are indicated in the items description, otherwise it is assumed that it is only available within the United States.
What is the return policy?
- We do not accept returns, all sales are final. Make sure you are purchasing the correct items and amounts, if you do discover a mistake in the order, contact us as soon as possible before the item is shipped.
Do you sell ____ ?
- Usually, the list of items we currently offer is kept pretty well up to date, so if it is not on the item list, we probably don't offer it. However, if you don't see something you want, you might want to suggest that item for the future.